Am I the only one that finds joy in recreating some of my favorite restaurant items?! Well, I'm sure that most will agree that one of the MAIN reasons they visit Bj's Brewhouse is to order a delicious PAZOOKIE!
This post is for the "ballers on a budget" or the "I want something good but I'm lazy!" I'll admit, sometimes I am a combination of the two! I like to call my cooking shortcuts the "cheat code!" Most times, with the right cooking accessories, you can get the restaurant experience right at home! Lucky for me, my husband came home with the handy little skillet and I put it RIGHT to work.
What You'll Need:
Simon v. Bj's!
Make your own pazookie at home!
- 5 in Lodge Cast Iron Skillet
- Tollhouse Ultimates Chocolate Chip Lovers
- Bluebell Homemade vanilla
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Grease your skillet, combine 4 cookie squares in your skillet
- Place your skillet in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes
- Top with ALL your favorite items
- Simon Says, EAT!
Not only is this quick, easy, and delicious....BUT it is waaaayyyyy cheaper than having this at the restaurant. I was able to make my pazookie for $1.60 as opposed to the $7 you'll spend on this dessert item at Bj's!
Do you have a cheat code?
Share it with me!