Are you "hangry" by 10am?? You skipped breakfast, didn't you? Shame! I, almost always, eat breakfast "on the go!" My solution is to have something prepared at night that I can just grab and go with, and that just happens to be overnight oats. Everything is already mixed in, so it doesn't need to be all fixed up in the morning. Have a look at the recipe!
Cinnamon Apple Overnight Oats
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup plain fat free greek yogurt
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 3 tsp agave nectar
- ½ cup apple
- 1/3 tsp ground cinnamon
- makes two servings for those of us watching our waistline!
- Combine oats, milk, yogurt, nectar, apples, and additional ingredients
- Mix together in mason jar
- Cover and let sit overnight, or at least 5 hours
- Top with additional fruit ,and pecans if you’d like!
- Simon says, Eat!