It's Monday evening, and you had a serious case of the Monday's! You want something that doesn't take too long, but that will be filling and delicious....AND lets just say, we can put it all in one bowl. PASTA, of course! Take a look at the recipe I have for you below!
Chicken and Garlic Smoked Chicken Rotini
- 1 pkg Chicken breast (thin sliced)
- 1 pkg Chapel Hill smoked garlic sausage
- 1 head of fresh broccoli
- 2 jars Classico Alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Season chicken to taste, wrap in foil, bake for 40minutes.
- Bring water to boil in about a 6 quart pot, add about one tablespoon of olive oil, add pasta, cook for about 12 minutes.
- Use half of the link of sausage and cut it into 1 inch thick pieces. Cook in tour skillet and set aside.
- Sauté your broccoli in a skillet with garlic butter, add a little water and steam if for about 5 minutes until softened, yet still crisp.
- Remove chicken from oven and allow to cool a few minutes before slicing it.
- Add sauce, pasta, sausage, chicken, and broccoli together in an oven safe dish and toss! Top with Italian blend cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 375 for about 10 minutes.
- Simon Says, EAT!