This post will be short and sweet! You ever find yourself, REALLY wanting to try make something new but talk yourself out of it...everytime? That's me and smoothie bowls! I kept thinking that mine would be too watery and all my toppings would just sink to the bottom and it would be ugly and nasty...dramatic! I know!
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/3 cup almond milk*
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- toppings (strawberries, coconut, dried cranberries, etc)
- add additional liquid depending on preferred consistency
- Combine all ingredients in a Nutribullet (that's what I have)
- Blend for about 1 minute
- Top with desired toppings!
- Simon Says, EAT!
Before you go, check out this cute little video I made! I was excited about this too!