Because who doesn't want wings?! I had the pleasure of making these wings for Superbowl Sunday, and they did NOT stand a chance. I decided to make these this week since I still had the ingredients for my sauce available! See the recipe below!
Sriracha Honey Wings
Makes about 8 whole wings (16 wings portions)
- 4 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1tbsp Soulfitgrill " Creole Kick"
- Pre heat oven to 250
- Pat wings dry, and place in a mixing bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and sprinkle with baking soda.
- Arrange on your wire rack that will be atop of your baking sheet. Be sure you line your baking sheet with foil for easy clean up!
- Place wings in the oven at 250 for 20 minutes
- Increase oven temp to 400 for 40 minutes, skin should be crisp and brown.
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
- Heat up one tablespoon of butter in a skillet, pour your sauce in the skillet.
- Add chicken wings to the skillet and cover in your sauce, cook an additional 2-4 minutes to allow sauce to caramelize on your wings.
- Simon says, EAT!
** if you want more of a sweet profile, add honey. If you're going for an additional savory kick, add garlic powder, little more salt (or Cajun seasoning), smoked paprika! Don't be afraid to season that chicken either, your seasonings are a complement to the sauce!